WWE Summerslam 2015 – White Ranger and Botches
- Winners wear white.
- An audible needed to be called when spots are blown.
- Timekeeper is the extra ref?
- Damn, where’s HBK when Undertaker walks backstage?! “Omg, it’s a blackout!”
- Where’s Kane in the whole mixup?
- The influence of
- I seriously need to get my booking on WWE standards. I’m booking like it’s supposed to make sense.
- Big E ain’t rated E with that dancing.
- Woods better watch that name dropping. Remember when kobe’s name got dropped, a guy got fired.
- New Day boots look like Greek god Hermes slippers.
- Four hours and no musical?! Wrestlemania, take notes!
- No Mountain Dew drinks were harmed in the production of this PPV.
- Time to change the Twitter, Cena.
- Eat. Sleep. F5. Repeat.
- I felt lowballed in this last match.
- Sheamus def. Randy Orton via pinfall.
- The New Day def. Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, and The Lucha Dragons via pinfall.
- Dolph Ziggler and Rusev ended in double count-out.
- Stephen Amell and Neville def. King Barrett and Stardust via pinfall.
- Ryback def. The Miz and The Big Show via pinfall.
- Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose def. The Wyatt Family.
- Seth Rollins def. John Cena via pinfall to become unified WWE World Heavyweight and United States Champion.
- Team PCB def. Team Bad and Team Bella via pinfall.
- Kevin Owens def. Cesaro via pinfall.
- The Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar via submission.
LosEvolution.com prediction score: 3 out of 10.