Skip to content
WWE RAW 11/30/15 – Everything is on Roman
- Roman Reigns had to win or I wouldn’t do my list tonight.
- Sheamus 5:15?! Austin, please stun the entire creative team.
- There were EVO and DBZ references.
- The booking team completely forgot about New Day.
- That wasn’t a table for Braun. That was a damn billboard.
- We spent money on Tommy Dreamer’s one-time theme!
- Never celebrate when there’s animosity.
- Charlotte is now reading the Book of Flair.
- We thought Reigns was going to win….for 5 minutes.
- No KO sighting = bad for IC title feud.
- The debut and ending of The Rosebush.
- No, it’s not NXT. I wouldn’t be roasting this show if it was.
- Why is it that The New Day can make something out of nothing every time? They did it to this week’s show.
- www.whereisaxel.com. Yes it’s real.
- League of Nations? This is what happens when Orton, Rollins, Cena, AND Cesaro are out at the same damn time.
- Dolph Zigger def. Tyler Breeze via Pinfall.
- Ryback def. Rusev via Countout.
- The Wyatt Family vs The Dudley Boyz & Tommy Dreamer ended in No Contest.
- Alberto Del Rio def. Goldust via Pinfall.
- The Usos vs The Lucha Dragons ended in No Contest.
- Sasha Banks def. Brie Bella via Submission.
- Roman Reigns def. Sheamus via Disqualification (WWE Championship match)
- Charlotte def. Becky Lynch via Pinfall.
- The League of Nations & The New Day def. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, & The Usos via Pinfall.