WWE RAW was live in Lexington, Kentucky at the Rupp Arena. From R-Truth getting in AND out the Rumble to AJ Styles being on the receiving end of a Styles Clash, this RAW was…well, what it was.
- In Lexington, KY, I declare that the list of 15 things is back!
- By the way, Street Profits, I want the smoke!
- Security is needed at a wedding, especially when no one likes the storyline.
- Lana changes accents more than some people change underwear.
- R-Truth should’ve stayed in the Rumble!
- Brock Lesnar has humor. It’s between Suplex City and the Category F5 Hurricane.
- Hands have measurements? Just ask Big Show.
- Mojo found his mojo?! Yes, there’s a 24/7 champ!
- Buddy Murphy calls himself WWE’s Best Kept Secret. 3 losses…I think that secret’s out.
- Y’all know Brock Lesnar got paid 2 years some folks’ salaries just to stand in a 20×20 ft box. Seriously.
- Get mist out of your eyes before cutting a promo.
- Now that I ran out, this is a good comeback. Like seriously, last time I did this, I had a kid. Well, this time, I have another kid.
- Two things I learned about having 2 under 2.
- #1 – Sync sleep times!
- #2 – The kids run the house. Simple.
For the results, check out WWE.com or Wrestlezone!