WWE Night of Champions – Destruction and Tour de Brock.
- Paul Heyman owns everything he touches, even TV promos.
- Seth Rollins has more building of himself than the Wall of China.
- New Day grows on you…but so does mold if you don’t shower.
- Jericho, perhaps you should’ve let the fan be their partner.
- Braun, you got the million dollar job. Now, be better than Fan….dannnn….gone.
- So, we’re going back to JeriTroll?
- Sting, TNA looking better? At least you were winning.
- Cena is chasing Ric Flair to the max.
- CM Punk…you are now erased, except you’re the longest reigning champion since that nigga Hulk Hogan.
- Kane vs either Sheamus or Rollins…we know how this ends.
- The Cosmic Wasteland def. Neville and The Lucha Dragons via Pinfall. (pre-show)
- Kevin Owens def. Ryback via Pinfall. (Intercontinental Championship)
- The Dudley Boyz def. The New Day via Disqualification (Tag Team Championships)
- Dolph Ziggler def. Rusev via Pinfall.
- Charlotte def. Nikki Bella via Submission. (Divas Championship)
- The Wyatt Family def. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho via Pinfall.
- John Cena def. Seth Rollins via Pinfall. (U.S. Championship)
- Seth Rollins def. Sting via Pinfall. (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)