Skip to content
WWE Money In The Bank 2016 – Codename: SHIELD
- Mauro Ranallo, less puns get you on the main show. But then again, we know you’re the better commentator.
- The preshow doesn’t miss The King. We’ll take hung over Graves.
- I want to see Bully Ray!!!
- When in doubt…improv the spot. Don’t just stand there!
- AJ Styles, this may be what you do, but that crowd’s a bit big huh?
- Styles, this is your payoff for the Royal Rumble and 2 WWE Title losses.
- So, here’s the 2 out of 3 Cena feud win!
- Nattie, Dolph, keep apologizing.
- Careful with that ’69’ yell, Jericho!
- Don’t sell the family if you’re not going to give the Dad a title.
- The Pedigree has been upgraded!
- I don’t know who’s heel anymore!
- Internet, you’ve been redeemed from the NBA Finals with this title win.
- There was more eye peeling than that peeling pre-show match!
- 11:15…11:20..11:25…11:30pm EST – Roman, Seth, Dean, show over.
- Golden Truth def. Breezdango via Pinfall.
- The Lucha Dragons def. The Dudley Boyz via Pinfall.
- The New Day def. Enzo & Kass, The Vauldevillians, & The Club via Pinfall. (WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4 Way)
- Baron Corbin def. Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- Charlotte & Dana Brooke def. Natalya & Becky Lynch via Pinfall.
- Apollo Crews def. Sheamus via Pinfall.
- AJ Styles def. John Cena via Pinfall.
- Rusev (c) def. Titus O’Neil via Submission. (WWE United States Championship)
- Dean Ambrose def. Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Del Rio, and Chris Jericho to wih the Money In The Bank Briefcase
- Seth Rollins def. Roman Reigns (c) via Pinfall. (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)
- Dean Ambrose def. Seth Rollins (c) (Money In The Bank Cash-In)