Skip to content
WWE Smackdown 1/15/15 aka Daniel Bryan’s Movement Resumes
- Paul Heyman can talk his way out of Hell.
- Back to the basics, Daniel Bryan pulling double duty.
- 100 bucks says Reigns eliminates the Big Show.
- Dean Ambrose is disruptive, period. Forget class.
- Naomi proves her abilities nightly, but doesn’t have a title?
- Royal Rumble entrant advertising is addicting.
- Paige is proving to be more competent than Tyson at ringside.
- Sin Cara, you gotta make more people smile. You’re so close to the IC title.
- All things come to pass, even the Authority…again.
- Paul Heyman better watch himself, he’ll talk his way into the Beast’s path.
- Brock Lesnar’s double RAW appearance was costly enough. NO WAY he’s going to be on Smackdown!
- Daniel Bryan out the Rumble would go back to the original plan: Roman Reigns winning.
- Where is a RKO when you need one?!
- J&J Security can be fired and the cash paid for their main event non-wrestling spots can be used to hire…well, anyone better.
- New night, new theme, new pyro, but no New Day?! Guess we weren’t so high on the dancing and singing.