WWE RAW 11/17/14 – Cena Finds His Superfriends and Cosplay.
- Ryback says that he NEVER eats at the kid table.
- Michael Cole says that if anyone missed the first two hours they missed some hype action. Even the cat fell asleep.
- Careful folks, Vince can say that John Cena would have to beat all of the team himself…and it will happen.
- There’s so much lack of relevance on the midcard titles that I had to look to make sure that Sheamus wasn’t still the US Champ.
- Survivor Series got a go-home show that made me think that no one cared since it’s free.
- Well, we all KNOW how AJ vs Nikki is going to end. The cosplay even won the match!
- Miz, we like your stunt double more.
- Big E in jeans and a t-shirt with a church choir? Come as you are, indeed.
- Search the internet, Lana. We have the technology.
- Is the bunny really a bunny, or a guy dressed as a bunny?
- Cena, the jokes are still annoying. 9 guys about to peel your face back and you got jokes.
- Stephanie slaps Cena and we get a standoff? Where’s the attitude?!
- Cesaro, Chris Jericho owns the troll hat. It’s not funny when we stopped caring about you after WM30.
- So, the Survivor Series match is 9 guys that got beat by John Cena.
- Folks, after Triple H’s promo, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy. He’s a good guy. But wait, they’re the heels, why this mofo about to cry in his promo?!
Go home show for Survivor Series? More like, “Go Home, Survivor Series.”