Skip to content
15 Things Learned from the 11/10/14 episode of WWE RAW. Teams, feeding frenzy, and a Goku sighting?!
- Creative writer bites the dust.
- Team Cena – where you’re greeted by hearty handshakes and a weird disposition.
- Team Authority – where you’re greeted by a monster in a suit.
- There wasn’t enough fabric to make Mark Henry’s suit.
- Why was Alicia Fox looking like she wanted to do a Kamehameha Wave?
- The Bunny is hopping in too many places.
- The Big Guy doesn’t care about Survivor Series. There’s no food.
- Eric Rowan and Luke Harper are running amok to confuse the masses.
- So, does a stunt double do botches?
- A New Day….gospel style?
- The “WWE Power Series: Triple H” will give you the ability to grow a huge nose and wear tight suits.
- London wants their network…but even those who have the network don’t want it.
- Last week’s episode of WWE RAW is NOT on the WWE Network.
- Hannibal, eat your heart out.