Skip to content
Scandal Episode 4×05 – The Key, also known as Fitz Punch Out, Clean Mellie, and Liv Gets Booted
- The truth isn’t believed unless it’s yelled.
- The Mellie from Season 1 is gone. Next week, we’ll have clean Mellie.
- Gift wrapping is not one of Huck’s 1,000,040,392,940,932,040,320 talents.
- Fitz, there’s a ring on your finger and you’re using that fist to hit the ringless man.
- Red will always be in the dark.
- No scotch is that strong to say a child’s death has meaning.
- Fitz is really pissed about a son who really isn’t his.
- So, Jake was on an island banging a chick, while at the same time, giving orders to kill people from a remote island that probably doesn’t exist on maps. Damn, wish I was Jake.
- Quinn can pass as a mortician…among other things.
- Abby, Rosen was done before he looked at the files.
- In this case for Jake, I would understand Cyrus hitting him.
- How many times do people need to be told that Command is a snake?
- Harrison got more mention in two episodes than he did in the last 6 of the previous season.
- Quinn is the only one being a gladiator this season.
- So, if the boss’s wife comes at you about your job, you listen to her instead of the man who signs the check?