Skip to content
WWE Extreme Rules 2015 – It’s All Wordplay
- If anyone expected that title match to be anything less than 4 vs 1, then your expectations are lower than Dolph Ziggler’s stock.
- Cesaro had his catching mitts on today!
- New music, but same loss?!
- It’s a new day to act face and be heels!
- Xavier Woods didn’t morph into a wrestler for this one. Why can he even hold the title?
- Gel wears off on mohawks.
- So, what happened on the streets?! You pick one: Circled the block, went on lunch, or went to CM Punk’s house.
- Tug-o-War for the US Championship!!!
- WWE found out Daniel Bryan took a sick day, so they called Harper and Ambrose back to the arena from their lunch break!
- The steel cage was more tame than Big Show/Roman Reigns.
- You can put a monster in a suit and he’ll still be a monster.
- So, we get a little edgy about a kick to the side of the face, but a foot to the back of the head is ok?
- The RKO is banned, but there were two.
- The commentators did the arguing for the WWE masses.
- Another set up PPV. Same matches next PPV, but opposing outcomes.