Skip to content
Scandal 4×14 – The Lawn Chair aka Set Up Shop
- I’m fine=I’m so screwed up that I can’t talk about it now.
- Parents know their children.
- Olivia losing all kind of cards this episode.
- All it takes one tug of a shotgun to start a riot.
- Not a shower was taken during this episode.
- Man pulled up a chair like T.I. in the video, ‘What up, What’s Happenin’
- Gladiator talents slippin. That shadow would’ve been seen from the jump if Olivia was still missing.
- So, every cop really wants to be good cop? What about that cop who nearly got me arrested by taking a name, no license, for a speeding ticket that I didn’t get?
- Or the cop that clowned me when I asked for my insurance card back during my first stop?
- Or the cop that followed me for 2 miles through the city, stopped me, and asked if my car was mine because I was in a car that he possibly couldn’t afford.
- Civilian goes into a crime scene…regardless of activist…he can be arrested, right?
- Who died and make HIM the one who validates the black card?
- I like the chant, but he was 17…so, he was a boy.
- So what if the President vilifies law enforcement? They should get their s*it together.
- Respect is earned, not given.