|Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler||Singles match|
|1||John Cena (WHC) vs. Randy Orton (WWE)||Champion vs. Champion Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for theWWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship|
|2||CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)||3-on-1 Handicap match|
|3||Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt,Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)||3-on-1 Handicap match|
|4||AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya||Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship|
|5||Big E Langston (c) vs. Damien Sandow||Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship|
|6||Cody Rhodes and Goldust (c) vs Ryback andCurtis Axel vs Big Show and Rey Mysterio vsThe Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro with Zeb Colter)||Fatal Four Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship|
|(c) ”“ refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
–table courtesy of Wikipedia
Winners are bolded.
- Cena over Orton with a heel turn is off the wall and wishful thinking when it comes to booking. It brings a full authority with the real face of the WWE…and finally a heel turn for Cena. (when pigs fly)
- CM Punk over the Shield since I do not have ANY idea why this match is existent or why the Shield even attached him. Unless they pull the trigger that the Shield are working with the Authority, it still doesn’t make sense for Punk to take a loss. Sadly, I can see the Shield falling apart due to a loss.
- Giving DB to the Wyatts keeps the storyline going and anything with Bray and Bryan at the helm brings good quality TV.
- AJ over Nattie….sorry, even that show can’t make this change.
- Keep Big E rolling! A loss kills ALL of his momentum, even if it’s to the first person who lost the MITB.
- Shattered Mirrors FTW!!!!
Leave your comments below on the predictions.