Winners are bolded
|1||John Cena (c) vs. Brock Lesnar||Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship|
|2||Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt||Singles match; Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are banned from ringside.|
|3||Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon||Singles match|
|4||Jack Swagger vs. Rusev||Flag match|
|5||AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige||Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship|
|6||Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton||Singles match|
|7||The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler||Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship|
|8||Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins||Lumberjack match|
Now hear me out before you rip this apart.
- Now, how many people will shit themselves if Cena pulls a win?! Lesnar’s victory is so predictable that Ms. Cleo would be in business. Play with the concept though: Cena beats Lesnar. It has happened before.
- Bray over Jericho to even the score and a rubber match at Night of Champions.
- Stephanie with a victory due to Bella inteference…in the opposite direction. Regardless how silly this sounds, know this: Stephanie hasn’t let ANYONE make her look bad during her current run as the boss, and no, Vickie doesn’t count.
- Rusev keeps the flag.
- AJ retaining in an effort of the impossible: CM Punk coming back…
- Roman Reigns rides the push past Orton, straight to Hunter at Night of Champions.
- Dolph finally gets out the doghouse?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is a steep one.
- I just want Dean to cut loose.
I do get bonuses, by the way. I will be tweeting my win/loss on each of the pre-show matches, as well as non-advertised matches. Hoping for more than 70% this time.
By the way, LosEvolution.com has been batting > 70% in predicting the win/loss!!