Skip to content
WWE Royal Rumble 2016 – Authoritative Victories.
- Charlotte (c) def. Becky Lynch (WWE Divas Championship).
- Dean Ambrose (c) def. Kevin Owens (WWE Intercontinental Championship).
- Kalisto def. Alberto del Rio (c) (WWE United States Championship).
- The New Day (c) def. The Usos (WWE Tag Team Championship).
- Triple H wins the 2016 Royal Rumble by eliminating Dean Ambrose.
15 Things Learned
- Stick to my first thought for booking. It’s usually right.
- Ric Flair said he wanted some Becky tonight.
- AJ Styles…biggest pop in the building.
- Brock Lesnar….you beat Undertaker, but you got stopped by 4 mortals?!
- Put the non-wrestler on a wrestling PPV promo. Sure, I’ll buy. For the product, not a redhead in spandex.
- Miz, pretty sure in 2002 you were somewhere losing on a reality show or a scripted WWE tryout.
- Finally, after over a year, we eliminated Curtis Axel.
- Raise your hand if you were waiting on Samoa Joe.
- Kofi, new idea on saving yourself next year.
- This is not Philly, Roman.
- Triple H heard the crowd and was like….https://youtu.be/fnw8DNBInd8?t=7s
- WWE needs to quit teasing a WWE title reign for Dean Ambrose.
- If you want something done right….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uz-8EcdJFQ
- But somehow, this is best for business.
- Sigh, I nearly gave up on this list because I thought WWE would get their act together.