WWE RAW 9/28/15 – Writing Reloaded
- Seth Rollins walked away from Hell.
- Kane gets more job evals, and less promotions.
- Snakes strike all.
- The New Day’s material isn’t approved by creative because they, themselves, do not know what they will do.
- John Cena’s back to the usual business.
- Bo Dallas should’ve searched ‘RKO Outta Nowhere’ on YouTube.
- The last time WWE corporate was relevant was when Stone Cold was CEO.
- King Barrett is back.
- The statue has had more ring time than the roster.
- There’s an inner Paige in all of us.
- Seth Rollins, perhaps an HR visit should be best for you.
- Suplex City, you’re about to get a returning resident.
- Make the movement worth taking credit for.
- There were 7 girls in the ring at one time tonight.
- WWE is so deluded to believe beating Mark Henry is an accomplishment.
John Cena def. Xavier Woods via Disqualification.
The New Day def. John Cena and The Dudley Boyz via Pinfall.
Big Show def. Mark Henry via Pinfall.
Team Bella def. Team PCB via Pinfall.
Luke Harper and Braun Strowman def. The Prime Time Players via Submission.
Neville def. Stardust via Disqualification
Randy Orton def. Bo Dallas via Pinfall.
Rusev def. Kevin Owens via Disqualification.
Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt ended in No Contest.