Skip to content
WWE RAW 9/21/15 – Booking and Shots.
- So, I was waiting for Sting to show up, because WWE said so.
- Kane is like, “Who is this demon you speak of?”
- We seriously couldn’t have made The Wyatts, Dean, Roman, and Orton a 3v3 match? Where’s Teddy Long?!
- Damn Kalisto got the mad push!
- Paige, we know that Superman is responsible. I double-dog dare you to say it!
- Kane has been dragging people to ‘Hell.’
- Split personality or alter-ego?
- Sometimes, all we want to do is a good job.
- Big Show, get ready for Suplex City.
- Natty does work there! You share a show with her.
- Seth, Mommy and Daddy can’t save you.
- Technically, doesn’t this make Cena #1 contender?
- Bo Dallas lives!!! He Bo-LIEVED!
- No more turnbuckle bombs.
- Kane found his mask.
- Ryback def. Bo Dallas via Disqualification.
- Neville & The Lucha Dragons def Cosmic Wasteland via Pinfall.
- Charlotte def. Brie Bella via Submission.
- Sheamus def. Mark Henry via Pinfall.
- The New Day & Rusev def. The Dudley Boyz & Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- Naomi def. Natalya via Pinfall.
- Big Show def. Cesaro via Pinfall.
- John Cena def. Seth Rollins via pinfall (United States Championship)