Skip to content
WWE RAW 4/18/16 – Same Ol’ Show, New McMahon…somewhat.
- The Ambrose Asylum gets more ratings than the show it’s on.
- At least this McMahon doesn’t do 20 minute promos.
- You can mess with many things, but you don’t mess with Dean Ambrose’s plant.
- Somewhere out there, there’s a deadman questioning the result of the match at Wrestlemania.
- You can be the guy we boo all day.
- The Shield will return..or The Samoans.
- AJ Styles had the match of his career plenty of times, yet so many didn’t see it.
- I’m going to leave this here.
- Fandango is still gainfully…well, he’s employed.
- We have Maryse and The Miz is still irrelevant.
- The Miz does not have ‘The Will to Act.’ How’s that for a Liam Neeson reference?!
- Mauro?! Backstage?! No. PUT HIM AT THE TABLE!
- So, weakest link #2, League of Nations?
- Every match with Y2J needs the scarf.
- Once again, leaving this here.
- Chris Jericho def. Sami Zayn via Pinfall.
- Enzo & Cass def. The Dudley Boyz via Pinfall.
- Baron Corbin def. Fandango via Pinfall
- Cesaro and The New Day def. The League of Nations via Pinfall
- Natalya, Paige, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch def. Charlotte and Team BAD via Pinfall
- The Vauldevillians def. The Usos via Pinfall.
- Apollo Crews def.
- Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens via Pinfall.