WWE RAW, get ready. This is the time for pigskin, and they hit harder than Braun Strowman.
There is No Quitting WWE. WWE Endeavors You.
- Renee Young = Gold.
- Roar and be big, or simply make your voice deeper.
- Revenge equals heel turn.
- Where’s the Get These Hands?
- How to Be Big 101: Let the big people talk, Ziggler.
- I’m waiting for an arm to pop by Ronda’s arm drag.
- Tough Guys don’t talk tough.
- Drake Maverick wants to get paid more than 205.
- Quitting means you can still walk into work.
- Alexa plans to walk on the ceiling with Elias.
- Somehow, Seth’s Grand Slam will come into play.
- Shawn Michaels is a trooper to the whole retirement thing. It’s good when you don’t have several ex-wives wanting money.
- With that said, Undertaker may give us what we want.
- The Shield should’ve stayed at the police station.
- Kevin Owens and the League of…well, people who are not
MainEvent are with Braun Strowman and the people that will give The Shield all the titles.
- The Bella Twins def. The
RiottSquad via Pinfall.
- Bobby Roode & Chad Gable def. The Ascension via Pinfall.
- Natalya def. Alexa Bliss via Submission.
- Dolph Ziggler def. The B-Team via Pinfall. (Tag Team Championship Match)
- AOP def. Local Tag Team via Pinfall.
- Sasha Banks & Bailey def. Dana Moore and Ember Moon via Pinfall.
- Braun Strowman def. Finn Balor via Pinfall.
WWE RAW 9/3/18 – Results and 15 Things Learned