WWE RAW 3/14/16 – Sponsored by BootyO’s
- Dude wrestled this weekend. So, wrestling tonight was so damn important.
- No one wants the Styles Clash.
- New Day had too much cereal.
- There was so much character shoving tonight.
- Steph, you’re taking liberties you didn’t have in the Attitude Era.
- Roman, we still want Dean.
- We need a Divas Tag Team Division.
- Mick Foley and Dean Ambrose…in the same room and nothing was destroyed.
- That Ziggy contract must be close to ending.
- Undertaker looking at both Vince and Shane thinking, “Can he heal before ‘Mania?”
- My response
- Vince is praying that the money comes.
- Burn my shirt and I won’t stop punching.
- Roman, you are now John Cena.
- We miss Cena too. He’ll get cheered more than Roman now.
- The New Day (c) def. Rusev and Alberto Del Rio via Pinfall (WWE Tag Team Championship match)
- Ryback def. Sin Cara via Pinfall.
- Sami Zayn def. The Miz via Pinfall.
- Team B.A.D def Alicia Fox and Brie Bella via Pinfall.
- The Usos def. Bo Dallas and Adam Rose via Pinfall.
- Triple H def. Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- Neville def. Chris Jericho via Disqualification.
Related articles across the web
WWE RAW – 3/14/16 Results and 15 Things Learned