WWE RAW 2/29/16 – Wrestlemania Marco Polo
- We’re all afraid of the Triple H golden shovel.
- Dean Ambrose – The Face of Fearless
- We will still boo Roman.
- Sasha and Becky fell asleep in the ring.
- Triple Threat..that’s the key.
- I understood the Becky/Sasha matchup more than The Miz actually winning a match!
- We heard the word, ‘brat’, from a brat.
- Bow Down to the Queen…WWE, DO NOT MESS WITH LEMMY!
- Ryberg has arrived.
- Undertaker, no blood. This PG!
- Deadman is here this week, but no money.
- Money arrives next week. But there will be no Deadman.
- Byron Saxton. Happy Black History Month. You got a better reaction than Stacy Dash.
- TNA take notes..This is how Nashville gets packed.
- Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch ended in a draw.
- The Miz def. Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- Sheamus and Rusev def. The Lucha Dragons via pinfall.
- Ryback def. Adam Rose via Pinfall.
- AJ Styles and Chris Jericho def. The New Day via Submission. (Non-Title match)
- Bubba Ray Dudley def. Jey Uso via Pinfall
- The Big Show def. Kevin Owens via Count Out.
- Naomi def. Brie Bella via Submission.
- Dean Ambrose def. Alberto Delrio via Disqualification.
Related articles across the web
WWE RAW – 2/29/16 Results and 15 Things Learned