WWE Smackdown 2/5/15 – WWE RAW’s Repeat
- Lose Monday, lose Tuesday. Oops, meant Thursday.
- So, do J&J equal two people or one?
- Seth Rollins is a babysitter, not a boss.
- Ziggler is Little Big Ziggy and Ryback is The Big Guy.
- Speak of the Deadman and he shall appear.
- I thought that a casket match ends a feud.
- Crazy doesn’t care about what type of news you have.
- Someday, a rose will drop its dud.
- MizTV got Reign-ed on, but we still are not convinced.
- Why isn’t Rowan getting the victories?
- Ladies and gentlemen, my client doesn’t do taped TV.
- Either double duty, boring rivalry, or a handicap match. Daniel Bryan is more used than a used car.
- Fandango gets a match on Smackdown, while we don’t get the Swiss Kid tag team?!
- Sin Cara’s nudge is now over.
- Axel-Mania? Don’t be surprised if he misses even the preshow booking.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE Smackdown – 2/5/15