WWE Smackdown – 1/22/15 aka Budget Cuts are Over and More Interference Than a Football Game
- Brock Lesnar’s budget wore out, so Ryback and crew came back.
- Ryback went to promo school!
- Remember, put the word ‘Vigilante’ in front of the word, ‘Sting.’
- Ziggler gonna Zig Zag over the entire WWE.
- Daniel Bryan’s beard has more courage than Seth Rollins.
- Watch out, Seth Rollins. Brock Lesnar is going to toss you.
- New employee does not equal rehired employee.
- Bad News got some bad news.
- AJ Lee’s comment on the Bellas and the lack of talent….it keeps running true.
- I’ll keep my set of eyes, Luke Harper.
- Miz, the people still don’t like you.
- Sandow returns in the Royal Rumble.
- Put a lunatic in with more people.
- Booking is confused as much as I am.
- Big Show, you’re appearing little in this whole Authority game.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE Smackdown – 1/22/15