WWE Smackdown’s list got an upgrade….does that say the same about the show?
- Don’t believe that two superstars that involved in separate rivalries will have a clean match.
- Noble and Mercury are what Pluto is to the solar system.
- All this time, Mercury cannot cut a promo. Agent job evaluation.
- The Russian Flag does not equal Undertaker’s gong.
- The Ascension still needs to ascend.
- R-Truth got to team with a brother or two. It’s a rare thing.
- Smackdown had fewer people wrestling than a TNA show.
- So, where’s the Authority? We do know the show is taped a day after RAW.
- Apparently the WWE writers wrote this out of their ass….wait, that’s RAW. This is the left over shit from the shit.
- Axel vs Ambrose was faster than Axel’s push.
- WWE can afford ambulances consistently?
- What do you do with a crappy promo? Add crappy CGI crap.
- Of course, The Ascension will look impressive against people we don’t know.
- Cesaro/Kidd finish…The Swiss Kid.
- New Year, same crappy booking.
15 Things I Learned from WWE Smackdown – 1/2/2015