WWE RAW 2/9/15 – aka Vince lives and Writer’s Block
- I’m scared of crows.
- Whip your beard or hair when wet.
- Triple H, Vince lives vicariously through you.
- Fake Sting? Because he got paid $500 vs $5000.
- Axel’s road to Wrestlemania is like mine…except he wears wrestling trunks.
- Wrestlers’ returns are so over-hyped that no one cares when they happen.
- Roman is trying to push hard for the bad ass role, but the promos over the last few weeks have destroyed that.
- Even Superman ages.
- It really is a new day for The New Day.
- Seth, your phone was hacked, so I’d smile less now if I were you.
- Patiently waiting on NXT to take over again.
- Ziggler can sell the wind blowing.
- Don’t call a star by his real name.
- Tyson/Cesaro, where is my Swiss Kidd finisher?
- My dad gets inducted the same night I lose a match? Sure, I’d be happy, but what the crap, WWE?! I just lost a match!
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 2/9/15