WWE RAW – The Slammys aka Scripted Polls
- Titus tried to get play and failed.
- Seth Green, Ryback eats chicken bigger than you.
- I was so wrapped in the Slammys that I forgot that this was the go-home for WWE TLCs…then I saw the end matches.
- TLCs was marketed by the WWE RAW Superstars. No other promotion required.
- Dean Ambrose Moving Crew is a 1-man crew and open for business!
- WWE is starting to take notes…from the SparkNotes version of the @wwecreative_ish Twitter stream.
- Adam Rose and The Miz have a common issue: The comic relief makes them look comedic.
- Smoke out of an ambulance? They were in the hospital the Joker blew up.
- King needs to be careful. He could be @CM Punk‘s opponent in the octagon.
- FAANNNNDAAAAAA-GO get relevant. Even Jericho is hating the job he did for you at WM.
- One of these days, Dolph Ziggler is going to hurt himself…wait…I mean hurt himself badly…wait, nevermind.
- The New Day proves that if WWE wants you to dance, then you shall dance.
- Sting shocks with one move….and it takes others 8599253732909754339237 moves to even hear more than a pin drop.
- Please someone feed Ryback!!!
- I was waiting for Charlotte to do a low blow during her match, lol. WOOOO!!!!
Now, let’s get that PPV prediction track record back up!!!!
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 12/8/14