WWE RAW – 1/12/15 aka The Seth Rollins Show
- Lumberjacks are not relevant, unless they help you win.
- Dean Ambrose…clean bill of mental health?!
- Ziggler and the crew had to be laid off to pay Lesnar for his two sightings.
- Real A+ player stays on top? Well, why do people have multiple title reigns?
- Roman Reigns is making the Ultimate Warrior sound sensible in his promos.
- OOOOHHH Yeah!!!
- Seth, Paul just said he helped with your plan, so you didn’t do it solo.
- John plans to turn Superman 3000.
- Clean bill of health does not equal Lunatic Fringe.
- Alicia Fox won a bet on Total Divas Season 4. Wait for it to air.
- Brock is truly the past and present, Seth. He was here a decade ago.
- Seth was on the nice list, got a 4 leaf clover, and the whole 9 yards.
- Curb stomp Superman and the highest paid star = loss at Royal Rumble.
- Once again, J&J Security got close to the title.
- Daniel Bryan knows we would love a repeat…just no injuries.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 1/12/15