WWE RAW 10/27/14 – Blabbing about the Future
- Ryback is hungry again.
- Stephanie, I want my $9.99 back since we won’t see Lesnar next month either.
- Seth Rollins is the little boy who takes credit for everything his friends do.
- Don’t tag Mark Henry.
- Kane is the permanent outside interference of The Authority.
- The Authority always wins? What happened when the Shield faced Evolution?
- Paige likes no one. AJ likes no one…wonder if they like each other.
- Bray, you’ve heard the rules of the jungle. Run.
- Sandow makes the Miz tolerable.
- Randy Orton is going to prove the pop culture references true
- The brawl at the end was for everyone who is NOT going to be on Team Cena.
- We need the Chicago crowd to really have anti-Cena chants.
- So, according to Stephanie, a 15-time WWE champion will not be remembered. Wow, so did we forget Triple H already?
- No we didn’t. His nose is EVERYWHERE!
- Brie lost a backstage bet.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 10/27/14