WWE RAW 10/20/14 – Go Home or Go to Hell
- Seth Rollins believes he can go into business for himself since he has a yellow briefcase.
- Every RKO will be ‘out of nowhere’ going forward.
- The budget is improving. They lowered the cell on a Monday!
- Two insane guys with a cage above them makes great TV.
- All relationships are acknowledged…unless you’re ________ and Nikki Bella.
- Orton, between you and Cena, I believe you do have the better pedigree….considering how many times you’ve caught it.
- Mizdow won a match?! If he does it again, I’m changing his name.
- We all know the next PPV will have ‘Hell’ in the title. It was used 75882383529058325832905 times tonight.
- Snake don’t make good pets.
- So, Brock Lesnar IS the Undertaker.
- The Miz loses even when he wins.
- Rollins should’ve changed his comment to, “I run AWAY from things around here.
- The viper is slowly biting everyone.
- All this talk about cosmic keys, I’m thinking Gold and StarDust wanted to be astronauts in their past lives.
- Instead of a go-home show for a PPV, we went to Hell..and you can also this Sunday for $9.99!!
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 10/20/14