We had tables, chairs, steel cages, Fashion Files, a broke entrance, and a Glorious debut! Mind you, this was the Smackdown PPV, Hell in a Cell. 6 out of 7 ain’t bad, but damn it!
- Black guys and chairs? I see someone watched The Boondocks.
- Was this a rock/paper/scissors for The New Day?
- We got that ECW budget with the weapons!
- When’s that Uso/New Day rematch?
- That knee though. No way I’d moonsault!
- The blondes are still employed?!
- The United States is now represented by an angry tattooed white guy. Sink that in.
- The Ascension has descended.
- Rusev, you have to prove yourself again.
- WWE had a blooper on the app!
- We seriously have a match over entrance music and themes.
- That moment when Shane out entertains some of the roster.
- If you can’t beat em, join em.
- I had more hype for an anime fight than this.
- Until WWE Network can be brought down for a PPV, then we’re not in the good woods.
- Bobby Roode def. Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- Charlotte def. Natalya via Disqualification.
- Baron Corbin def. AJ Styles and Tye Dillinger via Pinfall.
- Randy Orton def. Rusev via Pinfall.
- The Usos def. The New Day via Pinfall.
- Jinder Mahal def. Shinsuke Nakamura via Pinfall.
- Kevin Owens def. Shane McMahon via Pinfall.
Results: 6 out of 7 of the main card predicted.