WWE RAW – Grim Reaper, Beasts, and Supermen.
- Get ready for the return of Super Cena.
- Grim Reaper? Get him a scythe!
- Keep out the beast! That was the motto.
- If we could’ve had everyone beaten up and knocked out with Lesnar/Taker duking it out, it would’ve been a classic.
- We all know Rollins is sorry as champion, but he still got the fans to boo Cena.
- So, anyone but Roman could’ve got the Wyatt push?!
- Missed Lesnar/Rollins? Watch Big Show/Miz. It’s just less crowd noise.
- So, Taker shaved that body hair from last night.
- Sorry, no one believed that Brie could outwrestle Charlotte.
- People who use the Spear…take notes.
- That’s half the locker room. Some must’ve protested for TV time.
- Two Divas matches?! Christmas IS in July.
- Randy Orton should’ve done Rusev’s taunt before that RKO.
- I’m so surprised that Seth didn’t say he beat Lesnar.
- Charlotte def. Brie Bella.
- Los Matadores def. The Prime Time Players.
- Big Show def. The Miz.
- Roman Reigns def. Luke Harper via Disqualification.
- Naomi & Sasha Banks def. Paige & Becky Lynch.
- Randy Orton, Cesaro, & John Cena def. Sheamus, Kevin Owens, and Rusev.
15 Things Learned from WWE RAW 7/20/15 and Results