WWE RAW 1/4/16 – New Year, Same Product
- Stephanie’s relevance isn’t relevant.
- 2001?! We got a Jericho promo and The Dudleys?!
- The old JOB Squad wants a word.
- If the ref gets knocked out, then that means there is no ref. Why we looking?!
- Ric Flair’s winning the title at the Royal Rumble.
- Future Endeavored is a concept. Avoid it at all costs!
- Becky’s learning!
- Apparently, Dolph ticked one too many people off.
- Ryback vs Big Show. Ratings.
- We found Axel!
- No one mention Del Rio’s haircut.
- No Cena tonight?
- The push is to talk about not being pushed.
- The CEO is more jacked than some of the wrestlers.
- The Hulk Hogan mantra lives on, brother! Vince, are you taking those vitamins?
- Kevin Owens def. Neville via Pinfall.
- Titus O’Neil def. Stardust via Pinfall.
- Becky Lynch def. Charlotte via Pinfall.
- Ryback def. Big show via DQ.
- Rusev & Alberto Del Rio def. The Usos via Pinfall.
- Heath Slater def. Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall.
- The New Day def. Kalisto & The Dudley Boyz via Pinfall.
- Roman Reigns def. Sheamus via Pinfall (WWE World Heavyweight Championship match).
Related articles across the web
15 Things Learned from WWE RAW – 1/4/16