WWE Royal Rumble 2015 – Predictable Reign, Red Beast, and a Stunt Double Finds His Place
- The answer to the world’s problems…Brock Lesnar.
- Seth Rollins, the workhorse of the WWE.
- John Cena will not win another match until he upgrades from K-Mart to Wal-Mart.
- When the Bella’s match was the 2nd best of the card, that is when the card needs to be re-evaluated.
- Brock Lesnar was more gassed than cars have been since the price drop.
- Calfzilla will not get his TNA reign mentioned in WWE.
- Titus botched his elimination. Apparently, WWE watched Sorority Sisters.
- DDP was the replacement to Randy Orton. Did you see all those non-jumping RKOs?!
- No one remembers Miz Truth.
- Finishing moves have been relegated fully to signature moves. They do NOT win matches.
- Do not…AND THE ROCK MEANS NOT….mess with my cousin!
- I don’t know who got paid the most: Sting to point last Monday or Brock Lesnar to lay down on a gurney.
- Daniel Bryan’s return was more wasted than a lot of people’s pushes who were in the Royal Rumble.
- The Rock was the savior of this WWE crowd because Phili was going to destroy Roman PredictaReigns.
- Curtis Axel…the winner of this year’s Royal Rumble.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from the 2015 WWE Royal Rumble