- When Lana says do something in THAT outfit, you act, regardless of the pain.
- If your sister is in the ring and she isn’t beating up your opponent on principle, she’s not on your side.
- Ziggler is now out of the doghouse.
- AJ, go be a family woman.
- Lumberjack match means No DQ also.
- There was no money in the budget for Putin to appear but Jericho got his jacket redone?!
- Seth Rollins and Stephanie McMahon have the same tailor.
- Triple H, you didn’t come to the ring when Stephanie lost the Women’s title, so why now?
- Pick up that ringing phone, because anyone could’ve called Nikki turning on Brie.
- I still find it idiotic that Lesnar’s loss to Cena is not mentioned in relevance.
- I remember when someone didn’t tap out, it was a big deal. Now, we know that booking isn’t that smart anymore.
- The ‘go-home’ signal was given accidentally in the Cena/Lesnar match at the beginning.
- Boring chants during a WWE Title match? WWE, this concept didn’t work with the Undertaker, why do you think it will with Cena?
- Orton was walking to the ring already annoyed that he was going to lose.
- When you defeat the Undertaker, you become him.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE Summerslam 2014