WWE RAW 6/22/15
The Band is Back Together
- So we’re going back to a few months ago when the champ can’t win alone.
- What happened to Brock absorbing the Undertaker’s powers?!
- Paul Heyman can make a tree sound menacing.
- It’s a shame when you have to convince people that the WWE Champion has a chance.
- There isn’t much reason to keep this Kingston vs Neville thing. Prime Time Neville?
- If Zack Ryder won, the king would be a court jester.
- The word, “suckbag,” isn’t even in kids’ vocabularies..because it sucks.
- #GiveDivasAChance – this needs to be said again because they didn’t get it the first 900000000 times!
- All valets, ring escorts, and guests…take notes from Paul Heyman.
- So, we’re seriously selling the fact that all it took was J&J Security, Kane and Seth Rollins to put down Lesnar? Let me spend the last 5 of this post that Lesnar survived.
- The same guy who got up from 3 Attitude Adjustments in a row.
- Survived the Triple H shovel.
- Suplexed John Cena > 20 times. Guy hasn’t had a WWE Title match since!
- NEVER LOST TO THE UNDERTAKER.
- BROKE THE STREAK….seriously got put down by 3 midgets and Kane?!
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 6/22/15