WWE RAW 6/1/15
- Pout and let Daddy talk when someone takes your toy.
- Mommy and Daddy will try to punish the bully.
- When a bigger guy comes in your face, are you still the big guy?
- How many matches Mike Choida reffed? So, anyone can be Nikki Bella because a blind man could tell them apart now.
- New signature move for Titus: The Dog Call.
- Super Cena is acknowledged.
- So, you beat up your son’s hero to become your son’s hero.
- Roman Reigns got no sleep during this show.
- Why fold a chair and pick it up where there is a nice ringbell in the timekeeper’s section?
- Bo-Lieving in the pain.
- Seriously? Roman Reigns just stays in that match. We all know who is going to win it.
- At the end of the day, Seth was still crying for his toy.
- If anyone thought that Ambrose was going to pull a Brock and keep that title at home…you’re a lunatic.
- How about a couple of beers shown between the brothers?
- I sensed some salt in Cena’s voice. Money in the Bank = Cena defeats Owens.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 6/1/15