WWE RAW 5/18/15
All for One and One for Seth
- What to do? Ban unevenly from ringside. That’s fair.
- Sheamus keeps kissing ass…and it just didn’t work this time.
- So, Bo Dallas is not relevant, even when attacking a guy who debut like 3 weeks ago.
- Drinking on the job is good for Dean Ambrose.
- Finally, Titus and Darren got real TV time!
- Prove a point by going after the biggest dog.
- Kane is the real architect.
- So, threaten to hit someone with a steel chair through cinder blocks…which wouldn’t break anyway and you get a title shot.
- We don’t speak Bulgarian or Russian.
- Be careful. Remember AJ, Ziggler.
- What doghouse is Stardust in?!
- Paige wants her house back.
- Seth Rollins’s Create-A-Wrestler finisher has been modified to, “The Pedigree.”
- It isn’t a New Day.
- Sometimes it’s all worth it in the end.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 5/18/15