WWE RAW – 3/2/15: GET THE SHOVEL!!
- John Cena has that, “Get in where you fit in,” mentality.
- Steph, people proclaim all the time about matches they will be in. Royal Rumble, anyone?
- John Cena should be the Authority’s best friend. He’s the reason they’re back.
- WWE is a titanic with more band aids than Mick Foley’s injury count.
- Damn Jon Stewart ownership of the microphone.
- Would Kane get his briefcase back?
- Fake firing is worse than being fired for real.
- Today’s segment: The Nutcracker.
- How to piss off a Russian? Rip down the flag!
- The enemy of my enemy is my enemy when there is a title on the line.
- CM Punk let AJ come back to work.
- The two most epic people on the mic are at the top and bottom of the show. Paul Heyman and Bray Wyatt
- Randy Orton is a team player. Team Viper.
- Jon Stewart knows the WWE locker room well.
- Never wrestle alone if you have more than one color in your hair and wear tights.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW – 3/2/15