Impact Wrestling 10/22/14 – Midget tag team partners, losing hall of famers, contracts, and a tag team tournament.
- In Impact Wrestling, we have a Chippendale dancer who is tired of being comedic relief?
- If you are a face and your brother is a face, there is no mystery of tag team partners.
- James, your Revolution is beautiful?
- Tyrus went from MEP to WMD and, still, no one gives a F.
- How to benefit a hall of famer? Drop a match.
- This is the first time in a while a contract signing ended well.
- I do wonder what wrestling on the moon would entail.
- MVP is the wrestling Paul Heyman, but Paul Heyman is a better hype man.
- Win a tournament, get fed to the wolves.
- I’m going to play the Gohan fights Frieza theme when Rockstar Spud wrestles.
Related articles across the web
10 Things I Learned from Impact Wrestling – 10/22/14