WWE TLC 2014 – aka Creative’s Brain Fart
- Big Show took a big sh*t on this PPV.
- WWE has increased its table budget.
- Seth Rollins has a brick in that briefcase.
- When Dean Ambrose is looking at you with weapons…run.
- Roman Reigns looks at the barricade and always thinks: “Don’t be Seth…Don’t be Seth.
- Nikki, AJ ain’t jealous. She’s married to the best in the world.
- Paul Heyman low-key shaded Ryback with the comment, “I don’t know if you know this…Ryback hurts people.”
- Somewhere out there, there is a proud Mick Foley, thanks to Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt.
- WWE, stick to TLC, don’t add extras.
- Unplug electronics before using them.
- WWE’s Internet Wrestling Community cannot be happier: John Cena on the card, but not the Main Event.
- Guess Naomi will finally get her shot.
- I tried to play advocate and let Rusev lose since we all knew the obvious.
- Divas will only get a shine on NXT. I guess I can’t blame Cameron.
- Roman Reigns lit the world on fire..and turned up the internal body temperature of women 2 degrees per hair flip.
LosEvolution’s prediction results: 4 out of 9….got to get it together!!!
Below is the card for tonight’s WWE TLC pay-per-view.
Winners are bolded. Let’s get the streak back up!!!!
John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
If Cena loses, he will no longer be #1 contender.
Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match
Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose
Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Title
Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper
WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Usos vs. Damien Sandow and The Miz
WWE United States Title Match
Jack Swagger vs. Rusev
WWE Divas Title Match
AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella
Kane vs. Ryback
Steel Stairs Match
Erick Rowan vs. Big Show
Kickoff Pre-show Match
Stardust and Goldust vs. The New Day
WWE RAW – The Slammys aka Scripted Polls
- Titus tried to get play and failed.
- Seth Green, Ryback eats chicken bigger than you.
- I was so wrapped in the Slammys that I forgot that this was the go-home for WWE TLCs…then I saw the end matches.
- TLCs was marketed by the WWE RAW Superstars. No other promotion required.
- Dean Ambrose Moving Crew is a 1-man crew and open for business!
- WWE is starting to take notes…from the SparkNotes version of the @wwecreative_ish Twitter stream.
- Adam Rose and The Miz have a common issue: The comic relief makes them look comedic.
- Smoke out of an ambulance? They were in the hospital the Joker blew up.
- King needs to be careful. He could be @CM Punk‘s opponent in the octagon.
- FAANNNNDAAAAAA-GO get relevant. Even Jericho is hating the job he did for you at WM.
- One of these days, Dolph Ziggler is going to hurt himself…wait…I mean hurt himself badly…wait, nevermind.
- The New Day proves that if WWE wants you to dance, then you shall dance.
- Sting shocks with one move….and it takes others 8599253732909754339237 moves to even hear more than a pin drop.
- Please someone feed Ryback!!!
- I was waiting for Charlotte to do a low blow during her match, lol. WOOOO!!!!
Now, let’s get that PPV prediction track record back up!!!!