WWE Smackdown 2/11/16 – Break Down the Walls
- Jericho doesn’t use the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah anymore.
- When in doubt, join them.
- Bo Dallas knew not to come out to this train-wreck.
- People, tilt your head upward for the Styles Clash.
- So, they aren’t the Dudleys.
- Titans or Teen Titans?
- This Cosmic Waste of space…it’s like The Miz.
- So, AJ wins his Wrestlemania debut!
- Chris Jericho & Aj Styles def. The Social Outcasts via Pinfall.
- Sasha Banks def. Naomi via Submission.
- The Lucha Dragons & Neville def. The Cosmic Wasteland via Pinfall.
- Chris Jericho def. AJ Styles via Pinfall.
WWE Smackdown 7/30/15 – Nosin’ Around
- KO pulling that cardio working all 3 shows!
- Seth, everyone kNOSE you’re gonna lose at Summerslam.
- Bragging about a botch?
- Lunatics don’t popup easily.
- I don’t know who reams Cole worse: KO or Titus.
- Women and fish need not be involved in the same segment, unless people are trying to suggest something fishy.
- Damn bull using the seiscientos diecinueve.
- Queen’s Crossbow? Some of these writers play Destiny.
- Owens pulling that cardio wrestling all 3 shows!
- Cesaro def. Seth Rollins via Disqualification (non-title)
- Los Matadores and The Lucha Dragons def. The New Day and The Ascension.
- Rusev def. Jack Swagger
- Stardust def. R-Truth
- Cesaro and Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins
Subtitle: WWE Smackdown and Foot Locker’s Clusterf*ck.
- Rusev, I got one question. WHAT ARE THOSE?!!!!
- That destroyed car is the displayed trophy.
- The best things in life happen at 3:16.
- Seth Rollins ran from RAW to Tough Enough and now running on Smackdown. Track star!
- The Bellas are reading the book of John Cena.
- Nikki Bella passes AJ Lee’s reign.
- Bo Dallas, you fall short at cardio inspiration.
- The word, “Use,” is used for “bruh.”
- New Day some crybabies.
- Someone should kick Bray Wyatt when he does that crawl.
- Big Show went to Seth Rollins’ tailor.
- How many people actually thought Lesnar would be on Smackdown?
- Roman Reigns has developed Superman sense.
- Sink it folks. Ryback did defeat Seth Rollins.
- Let’s get back into the groove.
WWE Smackdown 5/28/15
Subtitle: Go Home or Recap RAW
- From the jail cell to a title? Only Dean Ambrose could pull that off.
- The Miranda Rights were LITERALLY read.
- This is why we have wrestling boots.
- I still have to figure out which two of the New Day will be locked in.
- What about R-Truth’s NWA title reign?
- Audible for steel turnbuckle outside of the ring? What happened to chairs?
- Tamina wants to say something…or be relevant.
- Paige needs a partner. Everyone else has one.
- All champs feel like 3rd wheels, except Cena.
- Tweetle Dum and Tweetle Dee…oh my bad. J&J Security.
- Kofi got knocked down like a bird hitting a glass building.
- So, everyone who wins King of the Ring has a King gimmick going forward?
- Sheamus, I am not entertained.
- Xavier Woods is that guy who doesn’t want to work on the group project, but gets all the credit.
- This is like under utilized labor. Where’s the Ascension? It could’ve been anyone aside from Ambrose/Reigns vs Authority #29040910924910940021.
WWE Smackdown 5/7/15
One for the Good Guys
- Barrett, you’re right. The King is not your equal.
- Heel turn means hit harder and have a mohawk.
- Like seriously?! New Day winning.
- 2 out of 3? Bray, hope you’re watching the reunion.
- NXT is taking over RAW AND Smackdown!
- Dolph continues to channel his inner HBK.
- Emma still hasn’t recovered from being fired and rehired.
- Tamina, you still haven’t had an impact.
- Seth, Kane handed you the briefcase. Do NOT forget.
- Lana, everything angers Rusev.
- Lana, the only recent WWE Diva whose movie will see the theaters.
- Dean read the spoilers.
- The delay for Daniel Bryan is obvious.
- El Torito’s singles run is coming!
- And the botch free Sin Cara is now done…or was that Kalisto?