- Budget cuts are real. Del Rio doesn’t have his new theme, Batista doesn’t have an Evolution shirt, and only essential positions are kept.
- BOlieve or Follow the Buzzards!
- Alicia is the reason there’s not many black divas.
- Of course the Russians will say something about the Americans on Memorial Day.
- I thought Paul Heyman wasn’t going to mention Brock Lesnar. Wishful thinking.
- So, Stephanie is to boss. We understand that now, Triple H is a wrestler again.
- Stephanie CAN control Kane.
- Shake hands or catch a foot to the face.
- Drew McIntyre is bound for TNA. Ask Chavo.
- Rose likes his lemon.
- The Usos are not learning that people get booed by association.
- The Shield know what contract signings lead to, so they cleared all the furniture early.
- JBL does bring some saving to the commentary; however, wrestling still needs saving.
- How far is Knoxville from Chicago?
- If every kid says, ‘Bitch’, blame superhero John Cena.
Mic, beats, pen, and pad, it’s how I tell a story
It’s entertainin as hell, harsh, never is it boring
It’s about a cat who stepped up livin the strong life
Swung in the fight, living it all day and night
Guarantee my flow, check it, it’s too real
Everyone who know the lyrics, the style, then they know the deal
I’m touchin on a touchy subject, known to some more than others
A story so scary, might get ya hidin like a kid in the covers
I’m talkin about the B-U-L-L and the Y
Those cats who honestly sometimes I wish they would die
A slow death, kill yourself twice with a knife….butter
So you’d bleed away slowly, do you deserve it or your mother
But it’s the psychological effects that hit hard the most
Fighting those effects is how people started calling me Los
Cuz in the game of life, I swing, fighting hard as hell
So I can rock this mic and have a story to tell
In life, you’ll make a billion mistakes, die before you correct a million, learn from a thousand, repeat a hundred, burden yourself with 10 until you realize that life is the only thing that comes around ONCE. – LosEvolution
A Billion to 1 – The Intro Good odds.
Gaming is a passion. Simple and plain.
As a gamer, I am competitive, determined, and constantly seeking competition. A loss is annoying and irritating, especially when I feel that my all was given and I cannot observe how to adjust. It is a mindset of constant thought and trying to outthink myself.
I am not the best (though my tag is BITW), but I do compete, so look a guy up as LosEvolution on any major gaming platform.
The conflict within myself is to either accept the fact that mistakes will come…..or to do what it takes to prevent mistakes from coming. I had a blank moment when I was told to, “Be the best that you can be.” I only heard, “Be the best.” In life, I expect so much from myself that no one’s expectations could be higher. Because of this, it angers me so when these expectations are not met, especially when it is something that I feel that is in my own control. LosEvolution, in itself, is just that: My evolution.
The tears I shed over sadness…
The angers that I have over failure…
The pain that fuels the desire to be the best in all that I do…
It is drive, a motivation, a force…pure absolute power.
I do not know which one I will choose; however, I am currently tired. That is one thing for certain.
Changes will come, and another evolution will take place.