Empire 2×06 – A High Hope For A Low Heaven/Watch Yo Cookies
- Y’all know we waited a week or so for new music?
- No one cares about your name when cuffed and blind.
- Becky said she gonna change that Plies song tonight.
- Hakeem, you didn’t inherit the ‘trigger pulling’ gene.
- Wolves come in sheep’s clothing.
- Don’t confuse the two positions of, ‘in charge,’ and ‘in place.’
- When that right leg wrap around you, it’s a wrap.
- Lay your track and stay focused.
- Artists are at their best when angry..or a girl believes in them.
- Anika, you a jumpoff.
- Always lay down the boom….or the bang.
- All this time behind bars and on the streets, Cookie can’t sense a wolf.
- Episode 2×02, people. You ain’t nothing but a snitch bitch.
- Check the back for tattoos.
- Cookie, you don’t have any streets.
Empire 2×05 – Be True
- Guess he really was a starving artist.
- It really isn’t what it looks like, Michael.
- Lucious wanted to say, “To the Empire”, so bad!
- Season 1 is unraveled.
- Lucious cannot be Dr. Phil for relationships.
- Don’t interrupt anyone’s spiritual journey.
- I think the girl group’s real boyfriends came after Hakeem.
- All that running, pushups, and talking, but you couldn’t strap none when it counted.
- All the snitching going on, of course we can’t shoot anyone.
- Not only did Thirsty forget Anika, but we did too.
- Laz gon take those cookies!
- This Rhonda chick is not knocked up.
- World Series ends on November 4th.
- Put the rest of the season on Netflix!
Empire 2×04 – Poor Yorick
- Roxanne Ford = lady in heat.
- Cops = G. Feds = OG.
- Veron = most popular dead man.
- Andre = remorseful killer.
- Rhonda = Ride or die.
- Hakeem = jealous mama’s boy.
- Cookie = you ain’t nothin but a snitch.
- Lucious = grandaddy OG.
- Andre & Rhonda = rookie diggers.
- Hakeem + Latinas = mamacita!
- Empire = bit too soon with that reference.
- Thristy = modern day hustler lawyer.
- Money & Power = California Love…Timbaland style.
- Anika = lost little puppy.
- Empire Music = music for 2014-2015.
Empire 2×03 – Fires of Heaven
Subtitle: Poaching Lyons
- Pimp Named Slickback in real life.
- So, who gonna sign with Empire next week?
- Where’s the money from Lyon Dynasty coming from?
- Hakeem, Anika gonna get you.
- Go past your producer for superstar status.
- Save the ghetto? Nah I’m good.
- Poaching is a real thing.
- Cookie is about that cookie.
- Push ups in heels?!
- Prison teaching the Lyon family everything!
- To the Empire.
- Little baby lion cub got his Nala taken.
- Mufasa still roars.
- Hopefully Lucious don’t be spiteful and hit poor Valentina just to…well, there’s a 80% chance.
- Mental health issues are real and the people with them are real. Period.
Empire 2×02 – Without a Country
Subtitle – Lyon’s Fire
- Luda getting revenge from Hustle and Flow.
- Rainbow Sensation…Hakeem, you’ve been talking to your bro a bit too much.
- Album leaks aren’t good after all.
- Where that flower came from, Cookie?!
- You know I know it.
- When you acting and want to get some truth, look at the damn camera!
- No lie, Empire still owning the music.
- A degree is a degree, no matter where it comes from.
- One session in jail killed over half of the music created in 2015.
- We got the new Drip Drop!!!
- Luda, Terrence Howard gets you beat up.
- This whole series relates to people wanting to be snitching ass bitches.
- Yes, judge, we’ve seen enough too.
- That’s how you do tracks in jail!
- To the Empire!