A long time ago I heard the adage that it takes something like 43 muscles to frown but only 17 muscles to smile, ergo, we should just smile because it’s easier
Life has a million philosophies. No matter what, everyone has a take on what, when, where, and how to live life. Here are 10 bullet points of some life facts. They are not a roadmap, just some things that generate thoughts.
- You do not fail unless you fail to learn from any situation.
- Honestly, no one thinks of yourself as much as you do. So, that person who you think is talking negatively about you…really, they are not.
- You can’t change a person and truthfully, it’s rude to try.
- No one has life figured out completely. Don’t feel sad that you can’t get a grip.
- Yelling makes any problem a bigger problem.
- Read Steven Aitchison’s Blog (especially this post)
- Saying ‘No’ for a good reason is fine. Saying ‘Yes’ for selfish reasons is not.
- Be humble. Regardless, be humble.
- If you want to change your life, you have to be the one to do it. No one can do it for you.
- Just be yourself. (For everyone who asks how, here’s how to tell. Does it feel natural? Does it feel somewhat right? Are you influenced by your own beliefs? Hey, that’s You!)
Any other bright ideas?