Empire Season Finale – Die But Once/Who I am aka Jamal Sasses All
- Keem and Lucious have the same taste in women.
- Hakeem got a thing for them older ladies!
- Don’t mistake homosexuality for being soft.
- Porsha, you fired.
- At the end of the day, it’s about legacy.
- Snoop Dogg…timeless in flow, looks, and age. Man looked the same since Chronic 1!
- Is it truly Andre’s conviction to religion or the tight dresses he sees Michelle wearing?
- Jamal throws shade, punches, people, and verses.
- Mark your territory.
- Lock doors when sleeping so no one can witness you sleep-talk.
- When you’re given a 2nd chance at life, laugh your ass off!
- Who said, “Get em”, when Lucious said, “Whoop the trick?”
- Find a common ground with someone and you’ll find respect.
- Let go of all someone did, especially when it’s for a greater purpose.
- Sometimes, it’s not the physical cheating that hurts the most.
- That damn remix party was hype.
- Cookie didn’t realize that Lucious house is the Dolby sound…’All around you.’
- Them pearls ran and chick got choked!
- So, where’s the jet?
- Melissa had that, “OMG look on that stage with them girls dancing!”
- Titan the resident hype man for Empire. Where your bars bro?!
- Sylvester Stallone needs to come kick this Black Rambo guy’s ass for disrespecting the Rambo name.
- End anything in the world with a lyrical, ‘bitch’ and it’s gold!
- At the end of the day, snitches get stitches or smack in the head with candle holders.
- Who knocked up Rhonda?!
- That Michael Jackson influence!
- We’ve been waiting the whole season for this fight and all we got were drinks and pearls!
- So, everyone is against Jamal, since he went from bottom to top? Ok.
- Star witness is dead, so charges won’t stick. Game on, bitches! Lucious about to whoop a trick.
Related articles across the web
30 Things I Learned from Empire – 3/18/15