Empire 1×10 – Sins of the Father aka Chocolate and Cookies
- Cookie has a sweet tooth for chocolate.
- Lucious just wants to go out with a bang.
- Vernon got the boot for trying to give the man the boot.
- Do NOT let people in your house that you do not know!
- Women change men for the better or worse…and vice versa.
- Camilla was in it for the Keem, not the money.
- Anything white near your nose is dangerous.
- A bit of prayer will resolve all problems.
- Lucious…confirmed narcissist.
- Hakeem sings drip drop to a child of mine and I will drop him where he stands.
- Cookie had so many kinds of Cookie this episode.
- So….where that entourage Keem had?
- Also, guess we will confirm whether or not Anika gave up her Nika next week.
- You realize you’re not supposed to put your breasts that close to a man’s face when extending a prayer invitation, right? That seemed kind of unfair.
- Mary J’s scene needed to be longer. It was indeed a shakedown of time.
Related articles across the web
15 Things I Learned from Empire – 3/11/15