The new iPhone from Apple made entirely of glass and aluminum looks exactly like it has looked in many leaked images.
- 20% lighter than the 4s
- 18% thinner than the 4s
- 44% more color saturation
- Retina display 326px per inch (same as old), but with a 4-inch display at 1136×640 resolution
- new iOS6
- Apps redone to match new display
- current apps will not be stretched or scaled. Rather, they will have black boarders
- also, LTE with its Ultrafast Wireless
- 2x faster CPU and 2x faster graphics
- 225 standby, 40 music, 10 video, 10 wifi, 8 LTE browsing, 3G browsing, 3G talk time hours (no 4G batter life?!)
- 8mp sensor, 3264×2248, five-element lens, Hybrid IR filter (from the 4s)
- DYNAMIC LOW LIGHT MODE, precision lens alignment
- Built-in Panorama Mode
- 1080p HD, improved video stabilization
- FaceTime HD Camera, 720p, Backside illumination, FaceTime over cellular
- 3 microphones, one at the back, front, and bottom
- yes…Siri is still garbage.
- new, smaller charger (80% smaller)
- new Apple Maps
credit to http://live.gizmodo.com/ for the information.
These links will be available later today following the live keynote