Skip to content
WWE RAW 12/29/14 – Booking Cluster and Flat Finishes
- Roman Reigns will get the Batista treatment at the Royal Rumble, since he will eliminate Daniel Bryan.
- Connecticut’s offices must not be far away since the Authority was already at the arena.
- So, Seth got his mommy and daddy back. Get ready for excessive face time.
- If you’re going to tackle a guy, don’t hesitate.
- Lesnar, you suplexed Cena 598,837,409,385 times! Why you scared of one Attitude Adjustment.
- The new Demolition….errr, the Ascension. Why creative, why?!
- Sigh, we got Mizdow, but he got beat up. This is not what we wanted!
- Superman is back to his usual self, wanting to beat the bad guys and still not as creative as Batman.
- I’m not going to go in on this version of Ryback.
- Ok, I lied. This version of Ryback watched Austin’s promo on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8z1h-C9Jlo
- Seth, Edge won more titles than the years you’ve been wrestling. Sit on that.
- Apparently, Survivor Series has no meaning.
- WWE 2015 will be WWE 2014.
- The last segment had SO MANY opportunities and blew all of them.
- Happy New Year, WWE. Thanks for bringing back something that we were tired of. Now we have to be more tired.