Been off for a week, so let’s get to it.
- So the best wrestler on the roster can’t be WWE Champ since he’s under 6ft? Wait: Rey Mysterio, HBK? Damn….
- Stephanie grades everyone she sleeps with…is Triple H an A or Solid B+?!
- All it took for the PrimeTime Players to get a push was for one man to admit his lifestyle?! What happened to talent and ability? These guys should’ve been pushed on charisma and comedy alone!
- CM Punk and Daniel Bryan both took lessons at ‘IOTM” University. That means, “I Own The Microphone.”
- Stephanie, your entire reign as Women’s Champ was uncouth.
- A hurt walrus is a still a walrus.
- I don’t want to meet Ziggler on a car lot as a salesman. I’d buy a Jaguar.
- So, did the McMahon-Helmsley family forgive Orton for making their lives hell a couple of years ago?
- The Shield thought they were the weak links
- So, we have The new Corporation with their Shield of ‘Justice.’
- What are you doing? Read #1 and reread this one. What are you doing? Read it. What are you doing? Stop reading and click. What are you doing? Come back and read this.
- Ryback: the official reason for soap on the rope.
- Why kick a man out of the building if he is able to get back in it in a mere 2 hours every time. I guess good security is tough to find these days.
- CM Punk owns the fans. Boo him and he’ll fight.
- Loses title. Smile. Leaves for 4-6 months. Smile. Comes back, wins Rumble and Title. Smile. The life of John Cena.