Skip to content
Scandal 4×15 – The Testimony of Diego Munoz aka It’s a DAMN PAPER SHREDDER, people!
- Diego, silencio! Silencio!!
- Kimmy wants her Diego back, but doesn’t know about the morgue dates of Huckleberry Quinn.
- There are tools for this. I believe they are called, “Paper shredders.”
- Is B-613 even running? Command is fishing.
- Dates are strange only to the external viewer.
- I can think of a worse Vice President and he was the President..I’d take my chances with Susan.
- So, she laughed on TV. At least she didn’t bang anybody out of marriage.
- Remember, don’t be critical. People wind up missing teeth and other parts.
- Quinn goes from psycho bad-ass to arguing girlfriend at the whim.
- Just like you don’t talk about murder in front of the President, you don’t talk about it in front of the Attorney General.
- When did Javi understand his dad killing another man?
- Olivia, didn’t you send him away? Now, you’re pushing the, “You went to war for me button?”
- Rosen still wants those bad guys.
- Claustrophobia is a b*tch.
- Leo’s track record sucks! He’s the 2nd best? More like rookie status.