Skip to content
Impact Wrestling 2/9/16 – Pop Goes EC3
- So, who thought that Derrick Bateman would get so far?!
- Matt Hardy channeled his inner Vinny Mac.
- Kurt Angle pulling a Kobe with that loss.
- The Matt Hardy Brand sounds like a low budget promotion company.
- When you say your name 3+ times in a promo and your name isn’t “The Rock” or “Stone Cold Steve Austin”, it isn’t an over point.
- EC3 is still jacked. They could’ve kept the music going.
- We’re seriously threatening Dixie Carter. It’s Bobby Roode all over again.
- Where’s Lashley’s wife?!
- Spud and EC3 will shake hands eventually.
- Shane Helms, either wrestle or stay off TV.
- Lashley def. Bram via Pinfall.
- Trevor Lee (c) def. Tigre Uno via Pinfall. (X-Division Championship Match)
- Beer Money def. The Decay via Disqualification.
- Jade def. Madison Rayne via Pinfall.
- Drew Galloway def. Kurt Angle via Submission.